- 4-cylinder diesel engine
- Brush type AC alternator
- Bi-directionally optimized mounting system with 4-point vibration isolation
- Cross-flow radiator
- Full flow lube oil filter
- Fuel filter/water separator
- Vertically mounted fuel and oil filters
- Replaceable element air cleaner
- Remote mountable DC control box
- 4-position exhaust elbow
- 30 A battery charging DC alternator
- Lifting bracket
- Glow plugs for easy starting
- Base pan for drip control
- Electric fuel pump
Weight, Size & Sound Levels
Weight: 520 lb (236.9 kg)
Size: Three phase length 40.5 in (1028 mm), width 21.0 in (533 mm), height 26.0 in (662 mm)
Sound: Three phase 76 dB(A) at 10 ft (3 m) before installation, full load
|8HDKAG-11378||Pusher||50||8000||Reconnectable||Reconnectable||0.8||3||3 pole, reconnectbale|
|8HDKAG-11473||Pusher||50||8000||100/220||72.7/36.4||1.0||1||2 pole, 35 A|
|8HDKAG-5007||Pusher||50||8000||100/220||72.7/36.4||1.0||1||2 pole, 35 A|
- All 50 Hz models operate at 1500 r/min.
- Ratings apply up to 500 ft (152.4 m) altitude, 104° F (40° C) ambient with No. 2 diesel fuel.
- Maximum power decreases 3.5% for each 1000 ft (305 m) above 500 ft (153 m) and 1% for each 10° F (5.5° C) increase in ambient temperature above 85° F (29° C).
- Ratings are at intermitten power output. Continuous ratings are 85% of intermittent.
The Cummins Onan limited warranty covers virtually everything except routine maintenance for the first two years you own your generator set, or the first 2,000 hours of operation, whichever comes first. In addition, it includes a free 90-day adjustment policy, which provides that Cummins Inc. will make minor adjustments to your new generator set during the first three months you own it – free of charge!